My journey to get off kidney dialysis
I have been struggling with CKD and Kidney dialysis for yearsand that was caused by continuous urinary bacterial infections.
- In 2011 I had a kidney failure, and I was forced to start kidney dialysis.
In June 2012 my kidney function was at 9% (stage 5) my Creatinine was at 705 (60 - 125), Urea was at 55 (2.5 - 6.5) and my Calcium was at 1.70 (2.13 - 2.63), so low that I was getting fluid build-up.
I was on dialysis Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
- They said I needed a kidney transplant.
- After a kidney transplant you have to take over 120 tablets per week for the first 2 years and then 3 tablets per day for the rest of your life.
- When I was told I needed to do tests in August for kidney transplant I decided to step up my researches.
And that's how I found this program:
Kidney disease solution
So I got all the information from my research along with this program, and I followed it step by step.
It was unbelievable, within 7 weeks my kidney function went from 9% (stage 5) to 21% (stage 4), Creatinine was at 388 (60 - 125), Urea was at 19 (2.13 - 2.63) and Calcium was at 2.44 (2.13 - 2.63).
I know that this seems to good to be true, dialysis only on Saturday.
The kidney specialists, doctors, and nurses, are amazed and confused at the same time at how can this be.
But this is not all.
Today, I'm no longer on kidney dialysis.
|Me in 2011, during a dialysis session|
I was able to get off dialysis completely.
So I want to publicly say thanks to Duncan Capicchiano for this great program.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Some words about the Kidney disease solution.
The best thing about this program is that is really suitable for everyone. If you
- suffer from impaired kidney function
- or you are on kidney dialysis
- or if you had a kidney failure