The fact that they are hereditary means that if someone in your family had them, you’re a lot more likely to get them eventually.
The following video will show you some very effective but easy home remedies to get rid of kidney stones fast.
Watch on Youtube
Subscribe to 00Kidney
What are the risk factors for kidney stones?
- -history of kidney stones (personal or familiar)
- -dietary habits
- -inflammatory bowel disease
- -gastric bypass surgery
- -renal tubular acidosis
- -chronic diarrhea
Watch this video for more info.
What are the different types of kidney of stones?
Types of kidney stones
Types of kidney stones include:
- -Calcium oxalate stones. Most common type of kidney stones. People who suffer from this kind of stones should avoid foods high in oxalate, like chocolate, nuts and some fruit and vegetables (more in the video).
- -Calcium phosphate stones. A lot less common, usually found in patients with metabolic conditions.
- -Struvite stones. Can form in case of a UTI and become very large in a short amount of time.
- Uric acid stones. Patients suffer from gout usually have them. They can also form in case of chronic dehydration.
- -Cystine stones. Stones formed due to a hereditary condition, cystinuria.
Watch this video now to know the best home remedies for kidney stones of any kind.