Sunday, April 28, 2019

[00Kidney Vlog06] My Morning Routine!

Today I’ll show you my morning routine!



Subscribe to 00kidney - Watch on Youtube

Tips for Kidney Health with Katherine and my morning routine
Hi all of you, I'm Katherine, welcome to my channel. In this video I will show you something different than usual. I will let you in one day of my morning life.
Today, I’ll take a small break from work and from studying and I’ll show my morning routine.
What you can find on 00Kidney:
- Kidney health and kidney disease related issues like
- How to lower creatinine and improve GFR,
- keeping potassium and sodium in balance,
- CKD and chronic kidney disease patients survival guide,
- How to improve kidney function through the removal of toxins and repair kidney damage,
- controlling high blood pressure, hypertension and type 2 diabetes,
- renal diet for dialysis patients,
- passing kidney stones and kidney stones diet
- and more!

 Disclaimer: seek appropriate professional advice before taking any action based on the info provided on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment