Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Kidney Cleanse Benefits - Answering Your Questions Reduce Creatinine Level

Question and answers about the Kidney Cleanse









Watch it on Youtube now!- Subscribe to 00Kidney



Question and answers about the Kidney Cleanse Health Benefits

How to reduce creatinine level with a kidney cleanse 



Today I’m answering your questions!

A lot of you watched my video about the Kidney Cleanse and Detox Juice, an easy to make juice with a lot of health benefits for the kidneys.

Now, since you liked it and asked me A LOT of questions in the comments… about how to drink it, how to prepare it correctly… and about the benefits of the kidney detox… I’m going to answer all these questions in today’s video!

Now, I’m always answering your questions, either in comment or in a video, like today…

 This way I can also get a little bit in deep on the subject of how to reduce creatinine level naturally with a kidney detox. It’s going to be interesting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment